If you’re in the mood for something cheesy to dig into, then the baked Camembert really is the perfect dish for you! Not only is it incredibly easy to prepare in advance and only requires 4 ingredients, but it’s also positively delicious and a sure crowd-pleaser. My sister and I love indulging ourselves every once in a while, in this honey baked-Camembert with rosemary and garlic, served with deliciously fresh, crusty rolls.
1 round of Camembert
1-2 cloves of garlic
A handful of fresh rosemary
1 tbs of honey
- Preheat your oven to 200°C/180° fan/gas mark 6. Slice your garlic vertically, so that it resembles little spears or sticks.
- Take your Camembert out of its packaging and score the top of it in a criss-cross pattern, making sure not to cut all the way through. Insert your sliced garlic into the crosses.
- Insert a sprig of fresh rosemary into the rest of the crevices in the Camembert, then drizzle your honey on top.
- Transfer your prepared Camembert to a small oven-proof dish, or if you don’t have one you could use the wooden container which the cheese comes in — simply line it with parchment paper or tin foil before transferring the cheese back into it.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes, until the crust is golden brown on top and the inside is gloriously melted.
- Serve immediately with crusty bread, and enjoy!